Pronounce TH in Context
Everything you need to know about pronouncing TH in context: THR, THS, minimal pairs, assimilation & more! All paid courses come with a LIVE group workshopWatch Promo
Struggling with pronouncing TH correctly?
Do you find yourself mispronouncing TH before R and S and in other positions?
With this video course, you'll:
- Get over 90 minutes of detailed video tutorials on how to pronounce both the voiced and the voiceless TH in context in English.
- Work on a variety of minimal pairs, fixing common errors (e.g. if it sounds like "duh", "zuh", or "vuh" when you say "the").
- Practise TH assimilations, THS, and THR.
- Get animations of TH in context and complete a quiz at the end.
- Download worksheets to test your knowledge.
- Use your access pass for a LIVE Q&A session with your instructor*.
You will also receive a certificate upon completion of this TH course and when you sign up, you will be able to attend a live group pronunciation workshop via Zoom with your expert instructor.
Meet Katie, your UK native Pronunciation Teacher. With an MA Hons in Linguistics (University of Edinburgh) Katie is also certified by the International Phonetic Association. She has been a teacher for over a decade, she is an English pronunciation specialist, and she has helped thousands of non-native clients from all over the world to master clear and confident English Pronunciation. This is your chance to work on your pronunciation with guidance from a true linguistics expert!
"My pronunciation of TH is perfect now! Katie really helped me with the native language interference I was experiencing. After learning English pronunciation with Katie, I enrolled in a Masters in Voice Studies at the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama in London. I have since become a professional voice teacher."
- Dr Ekaterina Valeeva-Farrington PhD, Voice Teacher (MFA, Voice Studies, The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama)